Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Synaptics TouchPad, strange packets.

From: Zen <zen () kill-9 it>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:14:29 +0100

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 02:34:57PM -0800, Marcus Blankenship wrote:
I found a very similar problem, and did the same thing.  Also, I found that
the TouchPad program was taking up a LOT of CPU time, even when it was
docked.  My performance improved dramatically when I did this.  Very
strange.

        Could you both specify Software/Hardware platform, and driver
        version?
        So I can check on my laptop, that never sent any packet (at
        least, that I saw).

cheers,
--
'Why do you close your eyes?' 'So that the room will be empty.'
zen () kill-9 it . Geek . And proud of it .