Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Bug in fetchmail.

From: Damieon Stark <visigoth () securitycentric com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 15:51:45 -0600

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 08:39:32PM +0100, Robert Jaroszuk wrote:
[20:00](shf@equinox shf)$ fetchmail a
Segmentation fault

Unconfirmed:
visigoth@visigoth:~ > fetchmail a
fetchmail: couldn't find canonical DNS name of a
visigoth@visigoth:~ >

Is it possible that you have a variable in your .fetchmailrc which is causing
this issue?  I tried it both with and without my .fetchmailrc

Cheers,
-visigoth

--

Damieon Stark, CCSE,CCNA
Unix/Network Security Engineer

        Damieon Stark           | Microsoft: Where do you want to go today?
e: visigoth () securitycentric com      | Linux: Where do you want to go tommorow?
        p: 612.382.6945         | FreeBSD/Sun: Are you guys coming or what?
        pgp: 0xBE5D0C57         | http://www.sun.com/solaris - To the Nth!
        pgp.mit.edu             | http://www.freebsd.org - The power to serve!
I'll see your DMCA and raise you a First Amendment.
http://www.anti-dmca.org
eot