Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Vulnerability checks on CYBERGUARD Firewall

From: Scheisshaus <scheisshaus () CIPHERPUNKS COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 23:05:38 -0500

I had dealings with Cyberguard (on SCO) sometime back.  There was one
reported vulnerability, but it turned out to just be a configuration that
looked bad, but is protected by multiple levels of access control.

They've done a source level audit of SCO, and added some of their own
hardening and features to it.  I had a good conversation with one of their
engineers in Atlanta.  He gave me some good insight.  I'll dig to see if I
can find his email addy, although I believe it's long since gone.

In short, no.  I have yet to hear of any vulnerabilities in their product.

Regards,
elliptic