Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: ICQ exploit

From: Knud Erik Højgaard - CyberCity Support <kain () PERKER DK>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:17:43 +0200

to me it seems like you would need the users password to authenticate on the
icq server.. if you didn't, i could imagine a lot worse scenarios that
knocking people off.. like hijacking all accounts and changing their
password, since icq doesn't ask for your old password when you want to
change it.. byebye icq .. :)

Med venlig hilsen

Knud Erik Højgaard <knud () cybercity dk>
Cybercity Erhvervssupport <support () erhverv cybercity dk>
http://www.cybercity.dk/support
Tlf 33 98 30 60
|-- Jesus saves, but only Buddha makes incremental backups --|