Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Code to Brute force Win2K users passwords via LDAP.

From: Sardañons, Eliel <Eliel.Sardanons () philips edu ar>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:24:11 -0300

Hello, I have done this program to brute force Windows 2000 passwords
using LDAP Service, I have tried it in a LAN and is fast enough if you use
a dictionary, but isn't so fast to check all the combinations (of course).
This program let you choose if you want the passwords to be automatically
generated or use a dictionary, and if you want to brute force a list of
users or just one.
You need the server name (example: www.microsoft.com) and the domain name
(example: microsoft.com), the domain name will be translated to
DC=Microsoft,DC=com by the program.

If you have any comment or suggestion please send an e-mail to the list or
to eliel.sardanons () philips edu ar

The next version will find the domain name automatically listing the
directory attributes.

Thanks

Eliel C. Sardanons
eliel.sardanons () philips edu ar