Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Solaris Print Protocol Daemon

From: John <johns () tampabay rr com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 22:40:44 -0400

Hello all. I wish I could be at Blackhat or Def Con with
some of the users, but vacation doesn't come until August =(

Here is my question. Does anyone have anymore information
regarding the Solaris print daemon vulnerability published
by ISS in June? Any information would be very much appreciated.

http://xforce.iss.net/alerts/advise80.php

--
The events which transpired five thousand years ago; Five
years ago or five minutes ago, have determined what will