Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: Returned post for bugtraq () securityfocus com

From: SIFFREDI DANIEL <DSIFFREDI () nacion-afjp com ar>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:06:28 -0300

You say:
were you logged in as a regular user?  If so, add this information and
repost here.  You may also want to post this to
vuln-dev () securityfocus com..

My answer:

Yes of course this works on all flavors and last Service Pack installed,
with a regular user try and you can se what I mean, F7 and enter both in the
same time and quickly repeated procedure. Try it.

Daniel Siffredi
Administrador de Red de Microinformatica.
Nacion AFJP SA