Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: heard of this totem_ta.pps ?

From: Torbjorn karlsson <torbjorn.karlsson () IXSECURITY COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:45:15 +0100

The pps is a powerpoint presentation correct, BUT it can also contain malicious
code or a program such as BO2K, netbus, you can actually use it to change a lot
of things ;-( so it could be a virus ! or then again it could not.
well I just wanted to point out that "just because its a powerpoint presentaion
it doesnt mean its safe !"

Torbjorn karlsson

The information / opinions  here given are mine and mine alone and provided with
best of intentions.
The opininons / information does not represent the view of the company I work
for.