Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

URGENT--Vulnerability Assessment Market

From: Vivek Kashyap <vivek () EUCLIDNET COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:56:18 +0530

Hi All,

 Can some body help me out with some analysis on outsourcing security specially Vulnerability and IDS solutions  to
managed service provider.Some thing which tells  abou' the Return on Investment factors( ROI ) ....and the user
benefits  and all relatd  things like market scope ,various players inthis field...and solution and  cost analysis...
It would be great if some body can sendme soem report or point me to some links  on Web...its urgent ..thanx in adance

             \\\///
            / _  _ \
Vivek Kashyap
         (   )     Oooo.