Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Naptha's code finally released (was: Re: [kiss from Helisec] : testing sinn)

From: Simple Nomad <thegnome () NMRC ORG>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 08:09:25 -0600

we'll have to wait till naphta is released :)

Well.. it has been. Why BindView didn't say anything about it ? well,
I'll keep my thoughts on that to myself...
You can get it at
http://packetstorm.securify.com/filedesc/naptha-1.1.html .

BindView didn't say anything because BindView didn't release it. Version
1.1 was the original version sent to vendors. Someone leaked this PS. Had
BindView released it we might have released a more recent version.

-         Simple Nomad          -     "No rest for the Wicca'd"     -
-      thegnome () nmrc org        -                                   -
-  thegnome () razor bindview com  - www.nmrc.org   razor.bindview.com -