Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: unobfuscation of AnnaKournikova.jpg. vee bee ess worm

From: Vladimir Dubrovin <vlad () sandy ru>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:05:45 +0300

Dear rpc,

According  to  Kaspersky Lab (AVP) this is old virus (and it really is
because I've catched it with outdated bases) created with "[K]Alamar's
Vbs  Worms  Creator"  generator.  They've  published  full  review (in
classification of Kaspersky it's called I-Worm.Lee.o)

http://www.kaspersky.com/news.asp?tnews=0&nview=1&id=160&page=0

12.02.2001 17:42, you wrote: unobfuscation of AnnaKournikova.jpg. vee bee ess worm;

r> Hi All,

r> I've heard of several reports of this trojan popping up, but I haven't found
r> much information on it, so I decided to unobfuscate the source and have a look
r> at it.

--
   Vladimir Dubrovin          Service Center Coordinator
   http://www.sandy.ru                SANDY, ISP