Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Administrivia #13287 (BB slacks off)

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () THIEVCO COM>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:18:58 -0800

Most of you will have noticed that there was no list activity for about
a week, followed by a sudden burst.  This is my fault.  SecurityFocus
had the listserv down for a couple of days, and then I was traveling
and sick at the same time.  I thought I was going to be able to get my
mail, but obviously I was mistaken.  I apologize to everyone for killing
the discussion for so long.  I'm working on improving my mail setup
to avoid this problem in the future.

I'm still running a bit of a fever, so hopefully this note makes sense,
and doesn't come out like Vogon poetry or something..

                                                BB