Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: Grokster and your email

From: "Amer Karim" <amerk () telus net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:21:59 -0800

It's also installed with the gnutella client LimeWare.  I dl'd the latest
version last night and tested it - NAV immediately picked up the dlder.exe
and backdoor.Trojan.  I wonder if all these clients are infected - haven't
had a chance to test any of the others.

Regards,
Amer Karim
Nautilis Information Systems