Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Konqueror Long directory name ... KDE restart

From: H D Moore <hdm () secureaustin com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 02:04:08 -0500

Konqueror crashes or long URLs for every single protocol handler. I already
filed a bug report (post 2.2 release), attached is a script for automated
testing each protocol.

BTW, has anyone LOOKED at the protocols available as urls in KDE/Konq? You
can redirect someone from a web page to a nfs share, to check their email on
a pop3 server, to mount a samba share, all sorts of crap... It makes IE seem
tame by comparison.