Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Cell phone access to email

From: "Fred Newtz" <fbnewtz () houston rr com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 01:13:52 -0500

What are you asking here?  Are you asking how it is possible for them to
send email to and from the phone with no password?  That is simple.  I am
sure the password is based on their ESN or something of that sort.  Sounds
like there could be lots of room for some fun with that setup.  Of course,
if you know what you are doing.  Fortunately I do not. :)

Fred