Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Remote DoS for pcAnywhere 9.2

From: John Thornton <jthornton () hackersdigest com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:12:16 -0400

----Original Message----
Tested on pcAnywhere 9.2, it seems if you connect then disconnect
to pcAnywhere host service about 300 - 500 times the service will

stop responding. The only  way to get it to respond is to restart
the service. The latest version of pcAnywhere is 10 and we don't
have it but I would imagine it has the same problems.

John Thornton
Editor-In-Chief
www.hackersdigest.com