Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: cisco 677 and 678 crashes

From: Thomas Lindsay <lindsayt () hist umn edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:30:11 -0500 (CDT)

Since I run CBOS v2.3.9 on my 675 and did not want to update it, I did
this trick for the original code red a couple weeks ago.  It works great,
best solution really for the 675.  Of course be sure to disable the web
interface anyway, as a port change only amounts to security through obscurity.
Thomas Lindsay
Systems Administrator, Social Sciences Research Facility
University of Minnesota