Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: ICMP and BlackICE (fwd)

From: Brian M Brotschi <brian.brotschi () IBM NET>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 20:58:04 -0700

James etal;
BlackICE Agent ver2.5 will have the capability that you are looking
for.  Expected release is Q42000.  BlackICE Agent is part of the
Enterprise ICEpac Suite.
Brian M Brotschi
Network ICE Corporation
Director of Security Engineers
brian.brotschi () networkice com
http://www.networkice.com
PGP FingerPrint: E1E1 8E6D 003C CD6C D068  D88D C633 5AEB 4EA6 8FE2
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please