Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Tangram Enterprise

From: Tom Weaver <tweaver () GOVCONNECT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:59:10 GMT

My former company runs Tangram, and we had to work very closely with the
vendor to get the *NIX version working correctly, as the vendor did not
have any experience in *NIX. I'm sure there are security holes, but
cannot name any as I was not part of the evaluation.  I will check around
with my ex-coworkers and see what I can find out about security holes for
it.

Generally, from a sysadmin perspective, it has a very limited use, and
even then, it was never 100% accurate.  I would push hard to get your
corporation to change it's mind.

TW