Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: tornkit

From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 12:24:18 +0100

I had the same reported to me, I passed the information to Nelson
(chkrootkit).  I don't know whether he monitors this list and hope he
doesn't mind me replying on his behalf.  He advises that he a has new
version of chkrootkit which is due out next week, one of the fixes is to a
"find" bug which may be the problem with t0rn.

Take Care
Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk Talisker's comprehensive IDS & Scanner
List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.