Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Need a software to copy my floppy

From: "Dude, Bacano" <bacano () ESOTERICA PT>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:41:40 WET

Hi2all,

Hi I have a floppy which is copied by a software named ccmove and
now I
need to make a backup from the floppy but I can't because it is
protected
by ccmove so my question is "is it any way to make a backup from my
floppy?" regards
 Sh

Is that a license control made with ccmove? where i work we use that
for license count, where ccmove can move the license installed on the
floppy to a disk or from the disk to the floppy again, while cclook
inform how many licenses/copies are still available. That is
controlled by ccontrol.sys and ccmove.dll (i suppose).

So far, i did only reach the point where 2 diferent applications
using the same kind of control, can use the same license, but that
was because the setup for installation was the same, so since a
license was installed, the control worked for both aplications.

I don't know if this add can help, i hope it can ;)

[  ]'s bacano

Esta mensagem foi enviada usando o WebPOP II.
http://www.via-net-works.pt/email