Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: non-scriptkiddie IRC Channel for Vuln-Dev

From: White Vampire <whitevampire () mindless com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:06:21 -0500

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 03:17:11AM -0500, xflay(flayx () HOTMAIL COM) wrote:
Due to the poor quality of the channel, noted by those of you who visited
(ie give a damn about IRC at all) an IRC server has been set up
[24.6.35.250]. I have yet to assign a hostname. #vuln-dev, #bugtraq...
Anyone running an ircd who would like to link please mail me. This would
help.

        The poor quality of your Windows-based ircd would be worth
mentioning.

--
   /  \    /  \   \ /   / White Vampire\Rem