Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Audit and comments

From: rodrigob () LIVEWARE COM BR (Rodrigo Barbosa)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 15:38:00 -0300

#define BAD_ENGLISH

Hail,
        I have a piece of code that is nearing release 1.0.0. It's actualy a finger
daemon (yafingerd) that I'm creating, with a few new paradigms.

        If you people would be kind enough to audit and comment, I would be most
gratefull.

        It can be downloaded from the project page on sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=2194

        Thank you very much

--
Rodrigo Barbosa - Network Administrator
Liveware, Tecnologia a Servico LTDA - (+55)(35)471-3210