Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: firewall audit

From: cyleow () MAS GOV SG (LEOW Chiun-Yi Jonathan)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 10:33:35 +0800

I was hoping that there's a generic one around, which could then be
expanded/ tailored along the lines of the OS, firewall hardware and
software. Maybe I'm just being plain ignorant or naive..: ) ... But, to be
more specific, I'm currently looking at the Novell's Border Manager, on NT.

Thanks  you very much,
Jon

Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com>
05/04/2000 10:09 AM