Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: ALLADVANTAGE Privacy Concern

From: hacker () VUDU NET (Eric Hacker, Cybershaman)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 08:59:40 -0500

Um, I thought the point of AllAdvantage was to records your
browsing habits and send it off to their people to analyze. This
is from their web page:
"As you surf, it creates a member profile that describes your
unique interests and preferences."

What did you think they were doing?

Nobody gives away _free_ money. If someone is trying to give you
_free_ money, it is best not to trust them.

Eric Hacker, MCSE, CCSE                      hacker () vudu net

Hacker is my real name. Please, no flames, no props...
Just deal with it.