Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Immunix Adversary/Exploit Developer/Librarian

From: BlueBoar () THIEVCO COM (Blue Boar)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:22:31 -0700

Crispin Cowan wrote:

[I understand that VULN-DEV is not a recruiting forum, but this position
is precisely on-topic for the VULN-DEV mailing list:  a vulnerability
developer.  Please post it if you find it appropriate, and I understand
if you don't.  Thanks.]

OK, I let this through on cool factor.  I assume it also went to the
security jobs list?

I think the only only job I've seen that ranks up there is this one:
CD11F9F59C6BD3118BF5009027B0F53B0884EC () adp-exch-1 cmet af
mil">http://securityfocus.com/templates/archive.pike?list=77&date=2000-01-22&msg=CD11F9F59C6BD3118BF5009027B0F53B0884EC
() adp-exch-1 cmet af mil</A>
(probably wrapped)

So, I assume that as this guy break your own stuff, you'll post
the info to the various lists?  Will he share research with the rest
of us?

                                        Ryan