Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: shell code archive?

From: Vitaly Osipov <vos () TELENOR CZ>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 14:16:39 +0200

I saw a _very_ small archive at http://www.w00w00.org/files/shellcode/

regards,
Vitaly.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Firstname Lastname" <typo () SCENE AT>
To: <VULN-DEV () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: shell code archive?

On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 09:10:42AM -0500, Ex Machina wrote:
that would be REALLY nice. Especially archiving all different types of
overflow payloads - shells, bindshells, chroot-breaking, etc.

our shellcode.org archive has been an useful resource for almost half a
year,
but as our server died ~1 month ago, it's currently down.

it's not exactly good manners to advertise a dead url,
but before someone else reinvents the wheel, take a look at

http://shellcode.org/

in about a week(i probably have it fixed till then)...

    typo

--
so much entropy, so little time