Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: default password list (here's my list)

From: deceased1 () HOME COM (Eric Knight)
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:39:59 -0600

Roelof,

Thanks for starting this thread, this area has been a bit neglected as of
late and I'm finding it to be an absolutely great thread full of timely
information.  I love getting fired up by a discussion like this. :)  I've
also got a list that I'd like to contribute -- I've updated it with some of
the information that already has been posted to the VULN-DEV list.  You'll
notice its got many familiar sources that have already appeared, along with
some not so familiar ones.  This list contains default passwords of all
types, and I hope will be a useful resource to you and the rest of the
VULN-DEV members.

Take it easy,

Eric Knight
www.securityparadigm.com

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>text/plain attachment: defaultpw.txt
</UL>