Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

IE Script Vul.

From: frank_smiles () HOTMAIL COM (Frank Town)
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:17:15 GMT

To all,
Im with Central Michigan University and have a question for everyone
concerning some code/ideas that might even benefir some of you.
Note im not highly skilled in Access's VBA to forewarn you guys :o)

--- Start Code Here ---

Function CMUPatch()
    Dim Patch As String
    Patch = ("http://www.reslife.cmich.edu/file-goes-here";)
    MsgBox ("Central Michigan University - Office 2000 Update")
    Application.FollowHyperlink Patch, True

Exit_GetUserAddress:
    Exit Function
End Function

Private Sub Form_Load()
    Call CMUPatch
End Sub

--- End Code ---

My Porblem is this wont load when the database opens, im guessing i have to
shell to a database like Georgi Guninski's code does. But is their anyway
and i know this probaly isnt the better of ideas, to insert 2 object tags
each with a database in it the first to execute would be that code i posted
up their the second would shell to that database i have tried to do this and
cant figure it out can anyone help me or send some ideas/code my way.

Thanks in advance,
Frank Town
Central Michigan University
Residence Life