Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Netdetect.exe with backdoor? (ICQ)

From: jonh () APAK CO UK (Jon Hadley)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:45:35 -0000

Indeed it is .... AVP isn't my usual virus scanner, I ran an old copy over
lunch to verify the previous post.

On another note, the contents of my inbox swelled considerably after
posting, with various Xmas holiday out-of-office replies ... lucky for some
.. wot's wrong with sticking a rule in to ignore list posts? ;oÞ