Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Napster a little insecure?

From: technot () BERGEN CX (technot)
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:06:10 +0100

That´s not true I´ve already tested...
The Naspter is insecure because it get the user IP...
The artist (comapny) thar owns the copyright o the of the
can process if the music is pirate...

Wtf?
What has mp3 pirating with volnurability todo?;p
Please take your etichal problems about mp3's some where else.
I am sure most of the readers of this mail list has mp3's of music which
is copyrighted, and I wouldn't be surpised if even YOU have it ;p

- technot

<snip>