Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: things to break..

From: m_a_n_i_a_c_ () HOTMAIL COM (Maniac .)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:35:54 GMT

Wow, thats nice to hear.  I didn't realize that.

As far as Exchange server goes, I am willing to put a Exchange 5.5 box in
the open on a DSL connection, or if you want to give me a week or so, I
think I can get a copy of Exchange 2000.

I personally am very interested in breaking Exchange/Outlook Webmail.

Napster was actually written fairly well.  It will not send any file that
doesn't have any mp3 header information and it's been written by
security-conscious people (napster and nocarrier are in w00w00).