Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia #5218

From: bfiero () MENTALFLOSS NET (Bob Fiero)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 01:03:00 -0500

At 09:29 PM 1/21/00 -0800, you wrote:

As for the last call for packages to break:

I've had a vote for Exchange/MS SMTP.  I'd be happy to run that one,
but that's going to be a little more difficult than average for
most folks to get to play with.  If someone wants to volunteer
an Exchange server (their own!), that would work.

I'm normally a passive participant to the security lists I'm subscribed to,
been using the info from them to protect the systems I manage. Perhaps I
can give a little back here. Unless someone volunteers one already up and
running, I could put a target system on-line to mess with. Perhaps even
with PCAnywhere on it to allow console access.