Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Oracle

From: romeo () EMERALD-NET DEMON CO UK (Shashi Dookhee)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:27:21 -0000

Um, why exactly was this message allowed to go through?  Help someone not
get caught entering a system without authorisation?  C'mon, be serious...
As a Systems Administrator, I take offence to this! :)  I mean, this guy
obviously doesnt even know much about computing since he dont even know what
type of network he's on (for sure)... Sort it out, B-Boar ;)

Thanx:)

Mr Shashi Dookhee
UNIX Programmer/Senior Systems Administrator
Traffic Interactive Ltd

Tel:      (020) 7616 9039         Fax:  (020) 7616 9030
ISDN:  (020) 7616 9002          Mobile:  07803 760 315
Email:  shashi () traffic co uk   Web:  http://www.traffic.co.uk