Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Hellvisory #0001!

From: rmcalarnen () AMRE COM (Ray McAlarnen)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:35:30 -0500

I agree with the below and would like to add...

With an introduction that was given to this initial email, there was no way in
(excuse the pun) Hell I would open the attachment.  Unfortunately, I don't have
anything else to add.  :-)

Have a good day.

Ray McAlarnen
Sr. IT Auditor
American Re-Insurance Company

Note:  The opinions here do not represent those of American Re-Insurance.

Denny <bugtraq1 () UNIONS ORG> on 02/10/2000 07:36:25 AM

Please respond to "bugtraq1 () unions org" <bugtraq1 () unions org>