Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Another, but slightly different browser crash...well kind of

From: xsumnorx () BELLSOUTH NET (optik)
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 22:58:36 -0600

Please disregard the previous message (I forgot to attach the file......doh)

I was just messing around with some code, and i stumbled across this. All i
have been able to figure out is that it takes all the timestamps from
windows, and no more programs can run.. Maybe someone a little bit more
experienced can figure out what is truely going on...(Note, open the page,
then try to open another program..That is when i got the error "No more
timestamps available"..weird)

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>text/html attachment: example.html