Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Classes?

From: FMartins () PT IMSHEALTH COM (Lisbon)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:40:33 +0200

Hi2all, Hi Max,

Yes i own the book and no, the password is not given. As you know they just say that the password is on page 42 without
saying  what really is. I didn't use anything to crack the ZIP, unless my mind and my fingers ... was discovered in the
3th attemp, and just because I type wrong what i wanted to type in the 1st place.

I didn't see how much time i did spend (i easy beleave it was more then 00:01:14), but also i didnt use any dictionary
nor easy-to-guess variant ... i'm old fashion you know ... i hate cracks and dictionaries (and from 3rd parts in the
top of the list) =;o)

Kind Regards,
Fernando Martins
P.S. - by me, this issue ends here, i'm not in a crack contest, i was just trying to help some1 that asked for ... i'm
out for a pizza now!