Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: SSH exploit

From: nahual () S0D SAL ITESM MX (El Nahual)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 17:09:51 -0600

Eerrrmmmm being fast here there is already an exploit going on there,
s0d's server got hit by it, we are still examing the logs and look very
very promissing on discovering what is going on (looks like remote root is
posible)

If anyone is interested email me because I don't think everyone wants to
recieve the entire log (wich is quite large!)

El Nahual
"Your soul is mine, 'cause mine is the nahual"