tcpdump mailing list archives

base directory for bluez

From: Martin Kaiser <lists () kaiser cx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 15:57:48 +0200

Dear all,

I'm trying to cross-compile libpcap and enable bluetooth support for it.
I've already cross-compiled bluez and installed it into a local
directory hierarchy (not under the cross-compiler's sysroot).

Unfortunately, the configure script uses an on/off switch for bluetooth
and tries to detect bluez in the default system directories. Would it
make sense to convert this to --with-bluetooth[=DIR]?

Or is there already a mechanism to say that the bluetooth includes are
under $bluetooth_base/include and the libs are under
$bluetooth-base/lib?

Thanks,
Martin