tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Possibility of adding PcapPlusPlus to tcpdump/libpcap related projects list

From: PcapPlusPlus Support <pcapplusplus () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 16:17:39 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.
I created a PR for https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/tcpdump-htdocs
where I added a paragraph describing PcapPlusPlus in the "Related Projects"
page (related.html).
You can find this PR here:
https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/tcpdump-htdocs/pull/12
Please review it and let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 1:21 AM Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ca> wrote:

PcapPlusPlus Support <pcapplusplus () gmail com> wrote:
    > I was browsing through the TCPDUMP/libpcap web-site and noticed a
list
    > of related projects <http://www.tcpdump.org/related.html>. I was
    > wondering if you'd agree to add PcapPlusPlus to this list.

We accept pull requests to:
   https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/tcpdump-htdocs

or you can write a paragraph of HTML, and I'll put it in.

I would also be interested in any insight you might have on enabling future
libpcap to do pcap and pcap-ng in a more object-oriented and flexible
fashion.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh
networks [