tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Merging RDMA sniffing support?

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 20:35:52 -0400

Roland Dreier <roland () purestorage com> wrote:
    >> and I don't see an obvious "where to buy" link.  How much?  hundreds
    >> of dollars or?

    > When I google "Mellanox where to buy" I get a page that links to
    > https://www.mellanoxstore.com/ which seems to offer current adapters
    > for sale.

Ah, didn't come up for me on page 1.

    > Where do you usually buy NICs?  A quick search on Amazon, Newegg, SHI,
    > CDW and Ebay also finds many choices.  Prices range from less than

thanks, I didn't think they were that commonly available, so I didn't look.
Such a variety doesn't help me...  which one is the minimum I need in order
to test the pcap interface?  Will the $300 one do?

--
]     mcr () sandelman ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [