tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Changes in libpcap SDK for Windows

From: Yang Luo <hsluoyb () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 13:03:53 +0800

Hi,

I noticed that the source release has some additional files
in Win32\Include\ compared to the repo, including bittypes.h, ip6_misc.h,
etc. And when I compiled WinDump (https://github.com/hsluoyz/WinDump), it
also requires bittypes.h, net\netdb.h, net\paths.h to build. But I didn't
find any script code that generates these files (like what flex and bison
does). So where does libpcap get those source files?

Cheers,
Yang