tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: DLT_ reserve request for IPMI trace captures

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 12:47:53 -0700

On May 8, 2014, at 9:07 AM, Dmitry <d-bazhenov () yandex ru> wrote:

Can I expect any reply (better positive :)) regarding my question?

You can't expect a reply until people see your message. :-)

Your original message never arrived in my mailbox, and may never have made it to the list (moderation?), so I didn't
see anything until today.

If more details are required in order to get progress on the request, I can submit them.

Looking forward for any comments.

Regards,
Dmitry