tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Adding support for ETSI GeoNetworking networkand BTP transport protocol

From: Denis Ovsienko <infrastation () yandex ru>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:54:34 +0400

03.07.2013, 14:18, "Gisle Vanem" <gvanem () broadpark no>:
"Denis Ovsienko" <infrastation () yandex ru> wrote:

 is anybody else willing to review this pull request?

 https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/tcpdump/pull/324

I just did a build with MSVC after a new checkout of
  https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/tcpdump.git

It didn't work out-of-the box because my MSVC (v16 from Visual C
Express 2010) isn't a C99 compiler; you cannot have code ahead of
declarations.  Hence these patches should be applied:

[...]

Thank you for the feedback!

And <netinet/in.h> must go on Windows:

I addressed this in a little cleaner way. The changes are in the master branch now, could you check?

--
    Denis Ovsienko