tcpdump mailing list archives

TCP signing key and News area

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 13:24:55 -0400

1) as I mentioned, I was sure that the tcpdump-workers () tcpdump org
   USB key would show up, and it did.  it was among some pens.
   I will shortly sign the new key with the old key.

   Question: should I revoke the old key after signing the new key?

2) I would like to change the news section of the main page from being
   something that is just edited in index.html to something produced by,
   for instance bloxsom in static page generation mode.
   My primary motive for this is that editing that page is a pain,
   but my secondary motive is so that an RSS/ATOM feed (.rdf) file could
   be then produced.

   Question: is there someone on the list that would like to setup such
   a thing up, build a Makefile, commit it to git?

--
]     mcr () sandelman ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [