tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: [Fixed] mcr/tcpdump#14 (master - 27b9548)

From: Marc Abramowitz <msabramo () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:43:42 -0800

It wouldn't be hard I think to build libpcap as well. Would you want to
build from the latest source code off GitHub (https://github.com/mcr/libpcap)
or would you rather grab a tarball from some stable version? (It might even
be possible to do both with Travis's "matrix" feature -- see
http://about.travis-ci.org/docs/user/build-configuration/#The-Build-Matrix).

Marc