tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: 190 gmail accounts bounced

From: James Rogers <jamesmrogers () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:13:05 -0400

Troubleshooting for bulk email senders

https://support.google.com/mail/bin/static.py?hl=en&ts=2696779&page=ts.cs

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ca> wrote:

mailman has received some kind of error sending to gmail accounts.
My guess is that gmail.com thinks it is getting spam.

The result is that 190 accounts have been unsubscribed automatically
from tcpdump-workers.  Tell your friends.  I doubt I can anything about
it.

--
] mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.