tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: 4.3/1.3 releases?

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ca>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 10:25:42 -0400

"Romain" == Romain Francoise <rfrancoise () debian org> writes:
    Romain> What's the status of the 4.3/1.3 releases? I see that
    Romain> CHANGES has been
    Romain> updated, there are apparently corresponding branches in Git
    Romain> (although they
    Romain> are not present on GitHub and the bpf server appears to be
    Romain> down) but the
    Romain> tarballs are not on the website.

Hi, I issued the 4.3 release candidates back at the end of March.
I was hoping for a few "yes, it worked on obscure system FOO"
reportes before I called it done, but 8 weeks later, I think it's time
to release it.

Do you have any debian packaging diffs that we could/should include?
(I prefer to have an empty diff set, I'm sure you do too)

--
] mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.